PEACEFUL WARRIORS - A peaceful warrior resides within each of us.
RSS

Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2014
Time:   7:00 PM
Location:
Please register for Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness on
Apr 27, 2014 7:00 PM EDT at:

This presentation was recently shared with military medical staff at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.  I will be sharing the journey of my TBI and PTSD, as well as, the process as I felt it unfolding and how I came to successfully recover my life as it is now.  It will offer insight into navigating the confusing and sometimes hidden symptoms of TBI, as well as, the discovery of PTSD and its' equally confusing symptoms.

Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness:
Discovering the Symptoms of TBI
Overcoming Obstacles
Dealing With Fears and a Sense of Loss
Building and Maintaining Relationships
Experiencing Life Through New Eyes

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®

5 Comments to Upcoming Free Webinar: Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness:

Comments RSS
ecift.com on Saturday, April 19, 2014 11:22 AM
Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is advantage.
Reply to comment

Peaceful Warriors on Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:05 PM
Thank you so much for your kind response. I appreciate the positive feedback. Please visit again soon.

Peaceful Warriors on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:02 PM
Thanks so much. I appreciate your feedback.
Reply to comment

John Hathaway on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:07 AM
I would love to hear more about your programs, and especially about your webinars! I think it is fascinating and truly magnificent service that you are providing and would very much like to be involved! thank you and am looking forward to hearing from you! be well!
Reply to comment

folding canes and walking sticks on Wednesday, July 09, 2014 7:02 AM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection on Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness. It would be knowledgeable & resources are always in great need for everyone. Please keep continue sharing.
Reply to comment