PEACEFUL WARRIORS - A peaceful warrior resides within each of us.
RSS

Veterans
Welcome
powered by

My Blog

Sincere Thanks

Sincere Thanks.......

I would like to extend sincere thanks to Litfire Publishing of Atlanta, Georgia.

Their invitation to be a part of Book Expo America was greatly appreciated. Thank you to their marketing manager, Richard Stephens, for the great support and enthusiasm for me and my book.

It was lovely working with each of them.
I look forward to opportunities to continue working with them in the future.

I'm pretty sure, by the design of their t-shirt, they knew who they were working with.

7 Comments to Sincere Thanks:

Comments RSS
whois.uanic.name on Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:47 AM
Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

Gene McCann on Monday, November 23, 2015 6:36 PM
I am very excited to have read this email and I look over at to working with you thank you for choosing me and my book I never realized it would be such a hit but what but the most important thing to me is that I'm going to reach people and to be able to help others to get through life and grow from my experience
Reply to comment

Peaceful Warrior on Monday, November 23, 2015 8:36 PM
Thank you, Gene McCann.
Reply to comment

LYDIA OLUWAYINKA on Thursday, January 28, 2016 3:49 PM
This is inspiring, thank u
Reply to comment

carl on Friday, March 18, 2016 10:26 AM
just for curiosity publishing appears to have changed. two publishers I have dealt with wanted money to publish and manage the sale of my books yet they have not sold half a dozen over the past ten years. How was your experience with LITFIRE? Carl
Reply to comment

Steve on Monday, March 28, 2016 2:35 PM
It has now been almost a year since your blog post in praise of Litfire. Do you still feel that you were well-served by this company, or was it a rip off?
Reply to comment

Pickles on Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:31 PM
I'm from another book publishing firm, joined AJC book fair last year, but asked LitFire to help me out in the exhibit. I was happy with the experience. Personally, I find LitFire a good company—and no, totally NOT a rip-off! Contrary to what others say here but, I've experienced the best assistance through LitFire and would want other authors to try and check them out. Should you wish to know my experience, you can check this link. Regards, Shawn
Reply to comment